Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pizza stuffed chicken

One of my favorite ways to make chicken, is stuffed.  I usually do a mixture of cream cheese and spinach.  On this day, I couldn't decide between pizza and chicken.

I usually use 2 chicken breasts.  This is an easy way to stretch chicken breasts.  I fillet them and then flatten them a little bit with a meat mallet. 

I put a thin layer of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a pan, just to keep it from sticking.

I put some sauce, cheese and pepperoni on the chicken.
In a bowl, I had one egg and a little bit of egg.
In another bowl, I had breadcrumbs and grated parm.  I make all of the ends of my bread into breadcrumbs for things like this. 

I rolled the chicken and then dipped them in the egg, then the crumbs.

This is what it looked like before it was baked.

Bake at 375 for 30-40 mins


No comments:

Post a Comment