Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Microwave risotto

I watch Hell's Kitchen and see the contestants screw up their risotto week after week.  They make it for every show and always get it wrong, and they're CHEFS! 
I was determined to learn how to make risotto, easily.  I found this recipe on allrecipes.com and its sooo yummy, and easy.  I wouldn't get kicked out of Gordon Ramsey's kitchen with this stuff.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/microwave-risotto/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=risotto&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

After reading the reviews, I skipped the onions because a lot of people said that they burnt.  I used some of my own stock and some stock in a box.  I also cooked it on 70% power. 


                                                             Before it was cooked
                   Ready to eat. I added a little bit of warm water at the end, until it was the right texture.


No comments:

Post a Comment